With our newest feature 'Overview' in our reporting, we allow you to quickly get an overview of the most important meeting data! This helps you get a much better insight into your statistics and can help you keep track how the meetings are rated, if they are successful and which meetings are the most popular within your instance!
This article covers:
The new Overview summarizes the most relevant meeting data on one single dashboard in twelve different 'data widgets'. Most of these widgets are interactive; you can zoom in on certain data elements and apply filters. In addition, each widget and/or the entire dashboard can be downloaded in csv, xlsx and png.
The following data widgets are available:
Total number of completed meetings
Average meeting duration
Average review score
Completed meetings per week
Past meeting statuses
Completed meetings per meeting type
Number of reviews received
Average review scores per question
Number of upcoming meetings per week
Time between planning and completing a meeting
Meeting per time / day of the week
Meetings per user and meeting type
Filtering the data using filters
The following filters can be used to customize the data:
By default, all filters are off, and everything will be shown, except for deleted meeting types and deleted groups. You can then use the filters to filter the data and get a better view of what is going on.
Filtering for deleted meeting types
For filtering for deleted meeting types, instead of all active types, it is very important that you do this in the right order.
- For this, you first need to click Deselect all for the active meeting types.
- Then, you can go ahead and click on Deleted meeting types to only show deleted meeting types.
- Finally, click Clear filter for the meeting types again and all deleted meeting types will be selected.
It is very important that you do it in this order, as otherwise the meeting types that are selected stay selected when you click Deleted meeting types.
Filtering by User group
Filtering by user group works in a similar way, it is very important you filter in the right order. To filter, you can follow the following steps
- First, deselect all users by clicking Deselect all on the top right of the users.
- Then, check the boxes next to the desired groups and you will see that the list of users is now updated with all the members of said group. In this step you can also make the distinction between active and deleted users.
- Finally, click Clear filter on the top right of the users again, so it selects all users in the selected group(s).
It is important that you stick to this order, as the users will still be selected if you only select a single group. Therefore it is important to first deselect all users and also to do this again once you're moving on to another group. Here you can find a gif which shows you how to do it.
By clicking on individual widgets you can also filter or drill down on certain data points.
Downloading the dashboard
Do you want to export the entire dashboard? You can do this by clicking on the download icon at the top right of the dashboard.