Meeting types are the key to schedule and getting booked for new meetings. With meeting types, you can set all kinds of parameters to make your meeting perfectly ideal for you and your customer.
In this article, you will learn:
Creating a meeting type
Here's an overview of how to create your personalized meeting types:
From 'Meeting types' in your 24sessions account click 'Create meeting type'.
Choose if you want to create a meeting type for yourself or for several users.
3. Fill in the name and customize the url of your meeting type.
4. Choose the meeting duration (maximum of 180 minutes). Bear in mind that your meeting type duration is indicative. You meeting will not automatically shut down if the discussion keeps going for more than the pre-set time duration.
5. Choose the length of timeslots.
6. Decide how much time you need to prepare before a meeting via the 'Prevent people from booking you' feature.
7. Click save and your meeting type is ready.
Further customize your meeting type
Under 'additional questions' you can specify the following for this meeting type:
Custom Endpage Redirect*
Custom waiting room*
Type of meeting**
*Only if this add-on is enabled
**If Live now is enabled